- 1 c Peanut Butter
- 1 c Unsalted Butter
- 1 c Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 t Vanilla
- 2 c Flour
- 3/4 c Pretzel Dust (About 2c Pretzels)
- 1 1/4 t Baking Soda
- 12 – 24 Caramels
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place pretzels in a food processor and pulse until you have a flour like consistency with some large chunks. Combine pretzel, flour and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Portion cookies out and wrap a caramel with the dough and place them onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Press pretzel pieces into the cookies.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.