- 1 c Vanilla Ice Cream, Melted
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 c milk
- 2 t Cinnamon
- 1 Loaf of Bread, Sliced and Slightly Stale
- Preheat oven to 350. Place a sheet pan into the heated oven.
- Whisk together ice cream, eggs, milk and cinnamon in a shallow dish. Dip bread into the mixture, allowing each side to soak for about 30 seconds. Place bread on a wire rack for at least one minute.
- Cook the dipped bread on a griddle or pan until golden brown on each side. Transfer to the hot sheet pan and bake for 5 minutes.