Skip to the content
- 1/2 oz butter
- 1/2 oz flour
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c chicken stock
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
- 1 t while pepper
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 c sliced peaches
- 1/2 c shredded chicken
- 1/2 c red onion, sliced
- 1/2 c mozzarella cheese
- 1 pizza dough
- Preheat oven per the directions on the dough.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix flour with a whisk to form a roux and cook, whisking constantly until the roux is slightly darker in color and smells like buttered popcorn.
- Slowly whisk in the cream, stock and mustard.
- Let simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes, letting the sauce thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan, pepper and salt.
- Prepare the pizza crust per directions.
- Spread a layer of sauce on the dough.
- Top with the peaches, chicken, onion and mozzarella.
- Place pizza on pizza stone or sheet pan and cook for 15 minutes, until crust is golden brown.