- 3 Jalapeño
- 1 lbs golden potato 1/4 c heavy cream
- 1 lbs chorizo
- 1 c Shredded cheese Corn tortillas
- 1/4 c flour
- 3T water
- Preheat broiler to high. Slice the jalapeño’s and remove the seeds. Roast the peppers until charred, about 10-15 minutes. Place the peppers in a food processor and pulse to purée.
- Peel and dice the potatoes and place them in a pot of water. Boil the potatoes until soft. Drain and add in the cream and jalapeño purée. Stir to combine.
- Cook the chorizo in a sauté pan. When the chorizo is browned, drain and add to the potato mixture along with the cheese.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Combine the flour and water in a small bowl.
- Spoon some of the filling onto the center of the tortilla. Brush one edge with the flour and water mixture and roll the taquitos up.
- Fry taquitos until crispy.