- 1/2 c Sliced Almonds, Toasted
- 1 c Green Olives
- 1/2 c Pickled Jalapeno
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 T Garlic, minced
- 1/4 c Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350. Place almonds onto a sheet pan and roast till browned, about 15 minutes.
- Put olives and jalapenos in a food processor and pulse a few times to chop.
- Combine olive mixture, cream cheese, garlic, green onion and cheddar. Wrap in plastic to form the ball. Place in the fridge to let it firm up a bit.
- Roll the ball in the almonds to coat.